What Sets You Apart?
- Are you dedicated to a career in engineering and software development?
- Do you value teamwork, customer interaction, and innovation?
- Is work-life balance important to you? If so, we want to connect with you!
- Whether you are an experienced professional or just getting started in your career, it’s an exciting time to join The Canton Group.
- If you’re ready to make a big change— in your career and in the industry— think CGX.
What Sets the Canton Group Apart?
The Canton Group is a family-owned and operated technology company established in 1998 with a track record of delivering award-winning mission critical web and software applications to government, commercial, non-profit, and higher education organizations internationally. Our headquarters is in the historic waterfront neighborhood of Canton, Baltimore Maryland within walking distance to boutique shopping, entertainment, and some of Baltimore’s best bars and restaurants. While the majority of our team works out of one of our two Baltimore offices, we have staff that work remotely and at client locations across the continental United States.
Every day you will have:
- customers who want your help and who will engage and challenge you
- coworkers who will motivate you and make you smile; and
- a company that will support you every step of the way.
Flexible hours, agile teams, telecommuting, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing professional development are just a few examples of what sets us apart. Like most things in life, your career is what you make it. We provide a supportive and positive environment supported by five core values.
5 Core Values
- Intellectually Curious – We expect our teams to keep learning, exploring, and innovating.
- Committed to doing things the right way – We don't cut corners in order to move fast. Although we are in a fast-moving industry, sacrificing craftsmanship for speed is not always the best solution.
- Transparent, honest, and fair – We build relationships based on trust; we are committed to respect in the pursuit of incredible outcomes.
- Determined to delight our customers - We go beyond satisfaction in order to build a foundation for long-term relationships and incredible growth.
- Dedicated to collaboration - We seek new ways to work with our clients, and each other, to develop the best solution to every challenge.
The Canton Group offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to provide employees and their families with a broad range of employer- and employee-paid benefit options. Eligibility for the following benefits is contingent upon completing the appropriate enrollment forms and may vary depending on your employment date and employment status as a part-time or full-time worker.
- Health Insurance benefits are covered 50% by the company
- Flexible Spending Account(s) and/or HSA options for health care or dependent care
- Competitive Vision and Dental insurance
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term/long-term disability
- Simple IRA with company match and immediate vesting
- Paid time off and Paid Holidays
- Education assistance and professional development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Schedule (core hours) and remote work capabilities
- Company events including holiday parties, happy hours, and more
We love to share ideas, opinions and the occasional laugh. Join our conversations. Follow Us