About The Client
The Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center is building the future of the arts by educating, training and presenting the next generation of artists and creative innovators. The Clarice breaks through traditional boundaries in art-making and audience development through the work of its 5 partners:
- The School of Music attracts a different kind of artist; one that understands tradition and celebrates curiosity.
- The School of Theatre, Dance and Performance Studies expands our capacity through performing arts to build communities, solve problems and create a life of meaning.
- The National and International Artist Partner Program nurtures new voices, new works, and new ways to explore and discover ourselves and the world in which we live.
- The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission partners to improve the quality of life through the arts for all citizens in a diverse and inclusive community.
- The Michelle Smith Performing Arts Library is transforming space, both virtual and physical into dynamic collaborative learning environments for all of us.
A hub of innovation and possibility, The Clarice is building the future of the arts now!