About The Client
The Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) wants the best for children, and that includes a first-class education that will prepare them for a successful future. The following goals are put in place to raise the success of every student in the areas of achievement, teaching, testing, safety, and family involvement in schools:
- Achievement will improve for each student.
- Curriculum, instruction, and testing will be better aligned and understandable.
- All educators will have the skills to improve student achievement.
- All schools will be safe, drug-free, and conducive to learning.
- Parents and legal guardians will be involved in education.