What Sets You Apart?
- Are you dedicated to a career in engineering and software development?
- Do you value teamwork, customer interaction, and innovation?
- Is work-life balance important to you? If so, we want to connect with you!
- Whether you are an experienced professional or just getting started in your career, it’s an exciting time to join The Canton Group.
- If you’re ready to make a big change— in your career and in the industry— think CGX.
What Sets the Canton Group Apart?
A family-owned and operated company with a 16-year track record of delivering award-winning web sites and digital solutions to Baltimore-area companies, non-profits, and universities. Located on historic Canton Square in East Baltimore, we are part of a growing community within walking distance to boutique shopping, entertainment, and Baltimore’s best restaurants.
Every day you will have:
- customers who want your help and who will engage and challenge you
- coworkers who will motivate you and make you smile; and
- a company that will support you every step of the way.
Flexible hours, agile teams, telecommuting, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing professional development are just a few examples of what sets us apart. Like most things in life, your career is what you make it. We provide a supportive and positive environment supported by four core values.
4 Core Values
- Integrity – be honest and fair
- Excellence – high standards and quality throughout all that we do, continually raising the bar
- Trust – able to be relied on to do or provide what is needed or right. Deliver on promises and commitments; be dependable
- Innovation – creative, new ideas and methods about how something can be done
The Canton Group offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to provide employees and their families with a broad range of employer- and employee-paid benefit options. Eligibility for the following benefits is contingent upon completing the appropriate enrollment forms and may vary depending on your employment date and employment status as a part-time or full-time worker.
- Health Insurance including a Company funded HRA.
- Flexible Spending Account(s) for health care or dependent care
- Dental insurance
- Company-paid vision insurance
- Company-paid insurance and short-term/long-term disability
- Simple IRA with company match and immediate vesting
- Paid time off – including St. Patrick's Day!
- Education assistance and professional development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company events
We love to share ideas, opinions and the occasional laugh. Join our conversations. Follow Us