What Sets You Apart?
- Are you dedicated to a career in engineering and software development?
- Do you value teamwork, customer interaction, and innovation?
- Is work-life balance important to you? If so, we want to connect with you!
- Whether you are an experienced professional or just getting started in your career, it’s an exciting time to join The Canton Group.
- If you’re ready to make a big change— in your career and in the industry— think CGX.
What Sets the Canton Group Apart?
The Canton Group is a family-owned and operated technology company established in 1998 with a track record of delivering award-winning mission critical web and software applications to government, commercial, non-profit, and higher education organizations internationally. Our headquarters is in the historic waterfront neighborhood of Canton, Baltimore Maryland within walking distance to boutique shopping, entertainment, and some of Baltimore’s best bars and restaurants. While the majority of our team works out of one of our two Baltimore offices, we have staff that work remotely and at client locations across the continental United States.
Every day you will have:
- customers who want your help and who will engage and challenge you
- coworkers who will motivate you and make you smile; and
- a company that will support you every step of the way.
Flexible hours, agile teams, telecommuting, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing professional development are just a few examples of what sets us apart. Like most things in life, your career is what you make it. We provide a supportive and positive environment supported by four core values.
4 Core Values
- Integrity – be honest and fair
- Excellence – high standards and quality throughout all that we do, continually raising the bar
- Trust – able to be relied on to do or provide what is needed or right. Deliver on promises and commitments; be dependable
- Innovation – creative, new ideas and methods about how something can be done
The Canton Group offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to provide employees and their families with a broad range of employer- and employee-paid benefit options. Eligibility for the following benefits is contingent upon completing the appropriate enrollment forms and may vary depending on your employment date and employment status as a part-time or full-time worker.
- Health Insurance including a Company funded HRA.
- Flexible Spending Account(s) for health care or dependent care
- Dental insurance
- Company-paid vision insurance
- Company-paid insurance and short-term/long-term disability
- Simple IRA with company match and immediate vesting
- Paid time off – including St. Patrick's Day!
- Education assistance and professional development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company events
We love to share ideas, opinions and the occasional laugh. Join our conversations. Follow Us